Jeff Anderson, AMA American Marketer of the Year
- Certified Professional Consultant to Management (CPCM)
- Accredited member, Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA)
- Masters in Business Administration
Jeff Anderson is a true professional focus group and in-depth interview consultant –- not just a moderator. For over 20 years, Jeff has conducted an average of 80 focus groups each year for national, regional, and local clients. He also excels in quantitative research and statistical applications including market potential and segmentation analysis and Adaptive Choice Conjoint Analysis.
Anderson has been awarded the American Marketer of the Year by the American Marketing Association, among other awards for marketing and advertising excellence.
His past experience includes:
- Advertising agency experience: Account Executive, Young and Rubicam
- Client side experience: Advertising Manager, Home Federal Savings; Market Research Director, Home Federal Savings
- Media experience: Marketing Director, KFMB-8 (a CBS television affiliate) and radio stations KFMB AM/FM.
Anderson created Jeff Anderson Consulting, a marketing research and advertising firm, in 1987 to specialize in branding, segmentation, creative ideation and strategic media placements. His extensive experience over more than 20 years, coupled with his advanced degrees in marketing and psychology, will provide you with solutions to your marketing questions.
Jeff has been a frequent speaker for national and regional marketing, public relations, and advertising associations on psychographics and consumer behavior, the aging of America, Branding and re-positioning and other marketing topics. He has also served on the Board of Directors for the San Diego Ad Club.