We respect the privacy of those who visit this site.
Information We Collect
We collect information that you share with us when you complete an online registration form or request access to a tool or article on our website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, company address, phone number, and email address.
We may also collect information on what pages users access or visit, as described below.
Use of Information
Jeff Anderson Consulting, Inc. uses or may use information collected about visitors to our website to:
- fulfill requests made by visitors
- improve the content of our website
- customize the content and/or layout of Web pages for individual visitors
- send informational email messages to those who visit our website about new services
- send an informational e-newsletter to customers, former customers, and those who visit our website
- disclose information, when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
We may share information collected through our website with our agents or contractors authorized solely to perform services on our behalf, such as providing support for our internal operations or assisting with our own marketing efforts.
We will not share information collected through our website with any third-party organizations for their marketing purposes. We do not rent email addresses to third-party organizations.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website can store in a designated file on your computer or Web-enabled device. Cookies can be used, among other things, to identify your computer or device when you log into a website and may track your IP address in order to do so.
Choices About Data Collection and Use
We may allow advertisements to be placed on our website by third-party organizations. Those organizations may collect web-reporting data on their placed advertisements.
If you do not wish to receive new services information or our e-newsletter, you may opt-out of receiving promotional communications by sending an email request to email@example.com
In your email, please indicate which types of communication you would like to opt-out of: e-newsletter, promotional emails, or all email contact.
You can also contact us by mail or phone:
Jeff Anderson Consulting, Inc.
P.O. Box 1744
La Jolla, CA 92038-1744